Step 4: Building the Stands

Once I had the first section completed, It was time to frame the rest of the stadium and get my first Real look at what my Project was going to look like.

So despite having Copy & Paste in my box of tricks, I built most of the first set of Stands on my own. This was only shortly after I had upgraded my server to MCLawls which added a whole whopping bunch of shortcut commands. Up until this project, I had been plotting out corners in game, then switching to the editor to fill in walls and such. But with the new server I could do it all in game!


But of course, at this point I was still getting used to the new features and was happy to build these in game which was still much faster than the old server.

Within a Couple of hours, I had all 4 sides of my stands up and could look at my stadium!











On To Step 5!